Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Main Principle

As people, we hold many principles both individually and as a whole. Over the years, many of the principles have been forgotten or left behind. One thing that we should keep in mind is time changes, and so do people. In my opinion one principle that we should keep is to remember who we are and grasp our personality. What I mean by this is remember the stuff that makes you who you are as a person. In The Road, the main principle there is to not become the "bad guys," often referring to the people who are murderers and cannibalists. Yet the father has killed a man to save his son, but in a way he sort off broke his principle. If we looked at it from a different perspective and not add the circumstance, he practically abandoned his principle there. As a living human being, the last thing I want to do is kill somebody yet, we all have the capability to kill of a person. To be honest, I would kill a person if I had a reason to, but that's not the point here. Some principles aren't meant to be kept, but my principle is different. My principle is to remember what I am as a person. I feel like if I remember my hobbies, the amount of creativity I have a person it probably would help me survive better. Technically when we think about, this is an apocalypse now, just few realize it. People lack in opinion, people lack in train of thought, people lack their own personality because they're always following the crowd. If worst comes to worse, just remember who you are. If I were in the apocalypse, I'd be scared out of my mind but I'd make the best out of it. Based on my video games skills, I'd think of it as a video game and I'm on my final life. It's an adventure and I'd be a mess. If I die in the apocalypse for this foolish way of thinking, hey, at least I died smiling (like a hero), and not a hopeless person (live long enough to see yourself become the villain).

No comments:

Post a Comment